Sheetgo: Automate Entire Processes in a Simple Workflow
Sheetgo allows you to create custom workflows using the tools you already have like Google Docs and Gmail and build custom, scalable workflows and schedule automatic updates to create a range of self-sufficient business processes. Easy. Scalable. And Secure.
Sheetgo Pricing Overview
New users get access to a free, limited 7-day trial of Sheetgo. After the trial has ended, you can subscribe to a paid plan or use the free limited version.
Sheetgo’s paid plan starts at $26.7 or $20 (billed yearly) with 1000 transfers per month and this is perfect for individuals to automate their everyday tasks. It also includes onboarding session with expert, 2 hours automation training and workflow customization (on yearly plans).
The price scales up if you want to increase your monthly transfer credit and upgrade the hours for automation.
Alternatively, Sheetgo is offering a limited lifetime deal on Appsumo, starting at $59 for a Tier 1 deal. You can find out more about their lifetime deal below:
Price starts from:
$26.70 per month
✅ Has a 7-day free trial
✅ Save more when you get an annual plan
Lifetime Deal price starts from:
$59.00 – Single Payment for a Tier 1 Deal
Sheetgo Features and Benefits
- Connect and process spreadsheets – Connect and transform your files with powerful data processing. Automatically Split, Merge or Filter your data and control how it’s transferred without leaving the app.
- Automate data input – Create custom forms with spreadsheet data and automate your inputting process. Receive real-time responses in your sheet and live insights in your dashboard.
- Generate docs and send – Turn your data into hundreds of personalized documents in a matter of minutes. Convert to PDF for easy sharing and send custom emails in bulk with mail merge.
- Update, share and monitor – Keep others up-to-date by sharing your data with the Gmail integration. Make your workflows collaborative, schedule automatic updates and track your progress.
- No-fuss automations – Easily automate entire processes across teams, departments, or industries and manage your work all in one place.
- Cost-efficient – Save resources on buying and learning new SaaS by turning the tools you already have into powerful workflows.
- 10x more scalable – Create your own solution based on your specific needs to scale your operations as you grow your business.
Who is Sheetgo For?
Small and medium businesses, managers, as well as data analysts looking to automate their business processes across multiple departments
User Reviews for Sheetgo
I`m updating my review after i used the product a little bit more. I even went to tier 2 after they changed the pricing.
let’s start with the good part.
– The software is well polished and works great.
– Is the best way I’ve ever seen of insert data and manage some automations in your google sheets with a cellphone. Seriously, your product should have an mobile app or, at least, be a pwa.
– It integrates with Excell, Dropbox, one-drive. So it’s not just for the Google enviroment, but I’m pretty sure it works best with Google.
– If you work with a lot of sheets it’s definitely a good deal because it turns the job of integrate those sheets a lot easier and a time saver. You can even visualize the flow of data in a better way.
– The templates (they give ideas on how to better use the tool)
– You can create a complete management tool with it.
– You can open and manage the google sheets inside the app
Now the “need some improvement” part
– Apparently (at least I didn’t find it) , there is no way to set a trigger based on a sheet change. (Something like: if a new row is created, do something).
– Apparently (at least I didn’t find it), there is no way of saying “compare the sheet with the last time the automation ran and only do things with the new stuff on the sheet “. That makes your job building automations more difficult as well. But there is some ways around it.
– Apparently (at least I didn’t find a way to do it), to use the form, you have to use the app (can’t embed it in a website, for example).
– Apparently (at least I didn’t find it) there is no way built in the app to bring external data into your sheets. There is no API and you can’t embed the form. Your only chance of doing it, is connect sheetgo with the sheet that is created by the Google forms or connect an external app with Google sheets and then, use sheetgo to manage it.
Is it a alternative to ZAPIER?
– I don`t think so. On the contrary, for the reasons above, I see them working better together. Zapier for create data in your sheet and then your product to manage them. Zapier is a product that after you configure it, you could easily never login to your account again. Sheetgo is a tool to be one of your tabs in the browser while you work. Or to keep open in your cellphone while you (or some team member) manually insert data into your forms.
– The limits seems low for some use cases, but if you see how the existing templates work, you can see the reason for that. A freelancer would run some of them just one or two times a day.
It works for me because I can create and manage sheet automations from my cellphone and sync lots of sheets in a workflow. As I work alone, run those automations 2-3 times a day is enough.
by Rafarf | From Appsumo | ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Amazing product with excellent support!
I’ve been searching for an app to help me automate workflows with Google Sheet. I have purchased most automation products offered on AppSumo, but SheetGo, thus far offers the most functionality and ease of use I have been looking for. With the other automation products, I get frustrated with the complex steps and the amount of time one has to put into learning them. Once I activated SheetGo, I immediately figured out how the app works because of the clean UI and created two workflows right away. And when I got stuck with a step, I reached out to the their support. I was not expecting to talk to a real person. Support from appsumo and other products typically takes days before getting an actual person to help you. SheetGo’s support person took the time to even record a video to show me how to modify my sheet to achieve the goal for my workflow.
– Clean UI
– Easy to learn
– Excellent Support
– A little slow to load from time to time, but not a big deal.
by Randy M | From Appsumo | ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Find more Software Lifetime Deals with us!
Join our Facebook group of more than 6000 entrepreneurs to discuss about software lifetime deals and find more amazing deals like this!