Iubenda – Keep Your Site Compliant
Features and Benefits of Iubenda
👉 A team of legal experts is always on the lookout for new legal changes that might affect your site. Once a change is made, it will be automatically pushed to your website without you needing to lift a finger.
👉 Set up a custom cookie banner and stay compliant with GDPR, CCPA, ePrivacy, and LGPD
👉 Iubenda’s legal documents work in almost all location, business type, and laws.
👉 1,300 options to customize your legal documents exactly the way you want and cover your business type.
👉 Works for websites, and mobile applications.
👉 Easy to embed onto site with copy and paste code and plugins.
👉 Support WordPress, Magento, Joomla! and more
👉 Cookie solutions to proof that the consent to collection of private personal information is being given.
👉 Consent solution (consent entries) – captures full consent records according to GDPR specifications. (more and more EU member states require a full consent solution. So this feature will help).
👉 Supports 8 languages: English, Italian, German, French, Dutch, Russian, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese.
Things to Note About Iubenda
- if you use 2 languages it counts as 2 licenses and the plan is reduced to PRO.
Who is Iubenda for?
Who Are Iubenda’s Competitors?
When Was Iubenda Founded?
The domain name was registered in 2010.
Who Are The Founders?
How Many Employees Does Iubenda Have?
Iubenda’s Website Traffic
The accurate number can be up to 3 times of what is shown here.
The growth in search traffic also appears to be healthy as it is trending upward in the past 3 years.
Social Media Accounts
2,793 followers on twitter.
Iubenda is Currently on Lifetime Deal at Appsumo
What is a license?
- Every document or additional language you generate with iubenda requires the purchase of a license – meaning, 1 license can be used for 1 document in one language.
- For generating Terms and Conditions documents, you’ll need an Ultra license. As with the Pro license, if you need additional documents or languages, you’ll need additional licenses.
What’s the difference between consent entries for the Consent Solution and cookie banner consents?
- The Cookie Solution allows you to collect cookie consents and indicates proof of this consent via a technical cookie. If the technical cookie is run, it (hereby) indicates or proves that that consent was collected (providing that the Cookie Solution is correctly set up). This particular method of proof is used because the ePrivacy Directive / Cookie Law (which is still in force, see https://www.iubenda.com/en/help/5525-cookies-gdpr-requirements) only requires “proof” that consent was given, not full records.
- However, more and more EU member states are moving towards the GDPR interpretation for managing cookies, requiring more detailed records (more info: https://www.iubenda.com/en/help/5525-cookies-gdpr-requirements#records). Here’s where our *Consent Solution* can help: the Consent Solution records full consent records according to GDPR specifications. It’s typically used for online and offline forms, but it can also be integrated with the Cookie Solution to create GDPR consent records from the consent preferences collected with the Cookie Solution.
I have an e-commerce/SaaS/blog: what services do I need to be compliant?
- Cookie Solution – allows you to display a fully customizable cookie banner, collect cookie consent, implement prior blocking, set advertising preferences, collect explicit consent to Google personalized ads and more.
- Terms and Conditions Generator – (optimized for e-commerce, marketplace, SaaS, apps and more) – Terms and Conditions set the way in which your product, service or content may be used, in a legally binding way. They are crucial for protecting your content from a copyright perspective as well as for protecting you from potential liabilities. They typically contain copyright clauses, disclaimers and terms of sale, allow you to set governing law, list mandatory consumer protection clauses, and more (bloggers should give particular emphasis to copyright and the limitation of liability clauses and disclaimers, for example when giving advice or promoting affiliate products). In cases of e-commerce, they often contain legally required information such as users’ rights, withdrawal or cancellation disclosures.
- Consent Solution + Internal Privacy Management – If you collect personal data via forms for newsletters, email lists, subscriptions etc., the GDPR requires you to keep and maintain valid records of consent. Without these records, the consent you collect is considered invalid. Our Consent Solution helps you to comply with privacy laws, especially the GDPR, by recording and storing proof of consent so that you can meet regulatory requirements (please note that GDPR requirements also apply to you even if you’re not based in the EU but have EU-based users or you only have non-EU users but are based in the EU).
If you fall under the scope of the GDPR and your processing activities are not occasional (which applies to most websites / apps) *or* falls under these categories (https://www.iubenda.com/en/help/5428#recordsProcessing)(https://www.iubenda.com/en/help/5428-gdpr-guide#recordsProcessing), the GDPR requires you to keep records of the data processing activities within your organization – here’s where our Internal Privacy Management can help
Can I change my plan? How does it work?<br />
Our plans are fully scalable: you can upgrade or downgrade anytime, directly from your dashboard. Just go to “Account & Billing Info” and click on “Change plan”.
When you upgrade/downgrade, the portion of the plan that you’ve not used will be converted into a free usage period on the plan you’re switching to.